Help me find out the baby's sex/ gender?

Honeyb21

Asked by Honeyb21 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you gotta get an ultrasound or just wait
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• there are a ton of old wives tales. you can google gender predictors and you will come up with all kinds of them. the ones i did gave me a 63% chance of a boy and thats what I'm having. But some of them said I was having a girl. You can try them but there are no guarantees
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 9:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• if you got morning sickness really bad, its a boy. barely any morning sickness its a girl. Seriously, i had the worst morning sickness ever and i had a boy. My two friends are pregnant right now, with bad morning sickness, both having boys. My sister in law, didnt have morning sickness, she had a girl. Same with my mom, she had it with my two brothers, but not with me.
    mybabychunk

Answer by mybabychunk at 10:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i had really bd morning sickness the first four months of my pregnancy and i had a girl.
    genuinely_real

Answer by genuinely_real at 10:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I have seen people get super sick with both though; even though my morning sickness is similar to yours mybabychunk. With my DD, I think I gagged once and actually got sick only once. With My son; I was nauseous all the time, and got sick like 5 or more times throughout the whole pregnancy. With this one OMG it is just as bad. My advice is to use the Chinese gender calendar; it's been right every time with those that I know; but again, it's only for entertainment; I suggest waiting for the ultrasound unfortunately...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Sorry...you have to get an ultrasound, that's the only way to find out before the baby is born =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I didn't have any nausea at all with either pregnancy and had 2 boys
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I've had 5 kids....the best way to know for sure is to have the baby. Ultrasounds can err, morning sickness can vary with each pregnancy, same with how you carry it.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2008