Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I live in Jersey, and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go to get help with my rent?

I'm looking for places that offer help to people who need it, not lazy crackheads who just dont feel like working, like the US government does.

Answer Question

Asked by xmama_bellax at 2:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 17 (4,120 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Call your local United Way - they will have listings of referrals to agencies in your area.

    Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

  • call 211 it's country wide's a free line that helps with resources...they'll get your information and find places that best suit the solution to your problem. good luck.

    Answer by babyangelromero at 2:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

  • Yep, 211 is the number for United Way ... they give referrals to local agencies.

    Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.