Is our president a race baiter?

Did he grow up throwing around the bait too?
This is humorous:
AP
The Obama administration was going to hold a press conference on the White House lawn this afternoon,however,due to inclement weather the event had to be cancelled.When asked for a comment,President Obama stated "..it is an unfortunate turn of events which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the weather is racist.." Taking the Presidents lead congress has formed a committee to look into the racist practices of the weather and it's effects on climate change.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG....he was joking. He reads and hears all the racist comments made about him,I am sure , and he wants to joke about them....bceause anyone who makes racist comments about the Presidnet IS a joke, an idiotic joke of a person.
    Racism is rampant ....but people disguise their feelings about Obama with OTHER issues such as "socialism", ya know.
    You are Anon...why?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Sooooo NOW racism is something to joke about? Look I realize he was being silly too but do yo think this current climate is the best to be making jokes about it?
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think its funny

But I like dark humor...

does that^^ make me a racist! lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• OMG. Well, since Michelle has the biggest staff in history to help her hair - I'm sure they have learned to avoid the rain at all costs! Wouldn't want to mess up the weave....oh wait....that is racist! lol
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Everyone seemed to ignore when he said while campagning- Republicans will try to scare voters by saying he doesn't look like all those other presidents on dollar bills.

Here's the link------

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25952213
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 3:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Umm, this is a "joke", he didn't actually say that... Just another "funny" the teabaggers put out there, I'm sure. However, if he WOULD have said that, I'd give him points for poking fun at the assholes undermining him every chance they get...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Maybe, but I think he's a master debater

: )

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Racism is rampant ....but people disguise their feelings about Obama with OTHER issues such as "socialism", ya know.
    -------
    Rampant???? Really? I hardly think we are at THAT stage! And how in the WORLD can you equate socialism with race??? That is just the most i******t thing I've heard on here since, well, I'm not sure when! And I've seen PLENTY of i******t comments on here!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Just another "funny" the teabaggers put out there, I'm sure.
    ------
    I have to say it is a pathetic attempt at humor, just like your attempt to get a rise out of the conservies. Too bad, we are just about immune to the profane adaptations of the Tea Party name. See, all that the opposition HAS is to name call. There is nothing wrong with what the Tea Party wants for America, most Americans want what the Tea Party stands for, and the only thing that the Progressive/Liberal agenda has to counter it with is name-calling. I doubt if you even know the first thing about the TP from a source outside of PMSNBC, the HuffPo, or MoveOn dot ORG. So, call them whatever, it doesn't matter any more.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I don't know about that, but I do know he is an idiotic plague on the country.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2010