In Twilight.....

does anything else happen besides two teens loving each other? Is it worth reading?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 2:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Excellent question, I've also been wondering if I should bother reading these....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I didn't care for the movies but I actually really enjoyed the books.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 2:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• The books are awesome. The last one (Breaking Dawn) is my favorite. Yes, there are lots more happening other than that. The movies, do not do the books justice.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I love the books. The movies aren't as good though.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• The books are really good, and there is more than just 2 teens falling in love.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 3:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• The books are MUCH better than the movies. Tons of action.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I just read the books. I was completely against reading the books just because they were a craze and out of some principle that I made up in my head. I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. The third one was my favorite and I wish that I had read them sooner so I knew what everyone was talking about.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• the plot of the books is excellent. honestly, if you give it a chance, the first time you read the series they're addictive as hell. (pardon the language)

however, i've found that when i went back and tried to read them a second time that the actual writing style is so atrocious that i couldn't do it.

a lot more does happen than just two teens loving each other. ;) for instance, one of those teens is actually over a hundred years old. lol =)
    cassieerin

Answer by cassieerin at 8:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010