What is on your refrigerator?

I have pictures, magnets, schedules, important numbers, drawings, etc on the front and side of the refrigerator. Then I have cereal, crackers, chips, and lunch bags on top of the refrigerator. What about you?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 3:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All kinds of stuff! My kids color or draw new pictures everyday.. so they just go ahead and hang em up!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My daughter's art work, magnets, pics, coupons
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 3:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Nothing on the front or top
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Nothing on the front, my large serving platter on the top.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• there is nothing on the front. the top has a crock pot, a jar of tools and stuff, bread, and a tub of markers that dd wrote on herself with and got taken away.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have a magnetic bulletin board on one side, magnetic clips, baskets (to hold pens, paper, receipts, etc.) and picture holders, large family calendar, some of my boys' latest artwork, and a dry erase board. I have a large basket on top that I painted to coordinate with my kitchen colors and have filled with dried flowers.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• all my dd's award certificates were on there but I just cleaned it like 5 mins ago lol mostly just art at the top, the bottom half are her magnetic dolls...on the side are pics of friends kids and appointments ,funny stuff etc...on top is a bottle of budweiser champagne (lol) and the glasses that go with it!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• ontop i have hubbys protien shak mix and extra tissue boxes for when the one by my couch is empty :) usually my fridge is covered in pictures and art work from the kids but we are moving soon so things are packed
    londamg

Answer by londamg at 3:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Nothing,we are not allowed to put anything on them.I rent & they are brand new
    tinkerbell244

Answer by tinkerbell244 at 5:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2010