Taking a kids cart in the stores

So today I bought my 2 year old daughter one of those plastic play carts for only a buck! She was pushing it all around the store and was acting sooo good. I was thinking since she was acting so good that she could push her lil cart around while she shopped. I though I would just put her name on it, put it in my truck and the next time we go shopping at the store taking it out so she can push it around.... do you think that would be okay?

Trishy7

Asked by Trishy7 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• sounds like a great idea =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think people have done this before- I would. sounds like a good idea.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I don't see why not. A lot of the grocery stores in our area have little carts for kids to push. At least yours won't be contaminated with several million different germs and diseases. lol
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I don't know why anyone would object to that. As long as she doesn't run wild with it. You could even put some of your groceries in it at the store. Then she's a really big girl!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If you keep her right with you, yes, that's a good idea.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I see nothing wrong with it. I've seen a few kids doing it and thought it was the cutest thing ever.
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think that would be ABSOLUTELY adorable and I'm going to have to steal your idea THANKS!!
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 3:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Great!! Thanks guys for all the feedback! I was just making sure people wouldn't be looking at me like "WTH is that lady letting her kid do" lol And I figured if I wrote her name one it the store people wouldn't think we were trying to steal one haha
    Trishy7

Comment by Trishy7 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• There are several stores around here that have little carts just for the kids, but due to germs I don't let mine use them. I think it is a cute idea, but with 2 kids I would never attempt it.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• That sounds like a great idea actually!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010