Is Dora on at a different time now

Ok well my DD loves Dora, but she doesn't get up until 830-9am. Dora used to be on from 9-10 and now all of the sudden it is on from 8-9. I know I can DVR it, but I was just wondering if anyone else was faced with this time change lol?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if you get the channel that is now called Nick Jr they've changed their day time line up again. regular nick is on their summer time schedule. that will change again when school is back in session. dora comes on both channels though, so if you miss it on one, maybe you can catch the other?

i know all about having a 'favorite' show that the schedule shifting can effect. two thumbs down. hope y'all find Dora again!!

(if you have DVR, do you have the on demand channels? they have kids OD, preschool OD, & disney OD - dora's on kids & preschool if that helps!)
    cassieerin

Answer by cassieerin at 8:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes I am pretty sure that it is everywhere. We never watch it anymore. I feel like they have lost a few good shows from the kids line up and moving things around I don't even turn the channel that it is on anymore. All PBS for us now.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2010