does this sound like pregnancy?

nausea, cant stand alot of smells, boobs hurt fromt ime to time...had last depo 5 months ago, had a period 3 months ago nothing since. and omg am i emotional..and i know this will sound wierd but at times esp if im laying on my stomach i can feel "phantom" movements..i have 2 other babies and always felt them early.
yes i will be testing when i get more money so plz no rude answers.
hope u ladies have a wonderful day :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That could be a number of things. Could be pregnancy, or you could have another medical problem. Maybe you should go see a doctor if you have not had a period in 3 months.. That would put you at 3 months pregnant with no prenatal care and that is very dangerous! If you don't have insurance, go to your local health unit and get tested. If positive, get Medicaid.

I'm not trying to be rude.. Just honest.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Well, those are definitely symptoms of pregnancy, so yes. It does sound like that could be the case. Hope everything works out alright and congrats if you are!
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 3:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Totally possible!
    mama02040608

Answer by mama02040608 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• is it possible, of course, also could be something else, when i was off the dep shot, i did not get a period for 14 months............i think going to the doctor and seeing whats going on, will be the best answer.
    mghtymffn

Answer by mghtymffn at 3:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• While I don't suggest it, I got no care until I was 19 weeks along, so, don't panic to bad.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010