Anyone own an RV?

If yes, do you take it on long trips or short weekend trips?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 3:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Travel

• We do both. My Mom just flew up from Fl and we went on a 2 week trip exploring Oregon. Last summer my hubby and I with the kids went away for 3 weeks we had so much fun. Then during the year we go on multiple weekend trips which is why it was first bought. I can have everything ready for camping in it at all times and then if he gets home on a Friday and we have nothing planned we can just head out after packing some clothes. It is also awesome in our cold winter time to keep warm and dry and makes it so we can camp when going in a tent was not much fun.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I do..local trips, but out for a week at a time.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No, but I would like to some day.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• my parents have a 32 foot one - we use to use it much more often - but with my grandfather's eye sight failing and my mom recovering from ovarian cancer, they've only been using it for Penn State tailgating in the past few years. When my brothers and I were younger we went all over the east coast with it!!! Much cheaper than hotel rooms and restaurants...
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sometimes we wished we had one. Expecially when we were 1000 miles from home, and even to fly it took almost as long as driving....with driving to an airport, loading, waiting, flying, driving home....Maybe some day!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No I don't. (lol)
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2010