What can I do with boneless skinless chicken breasts?

I usually bread them or make mongolian chicken or fajitas. Does anyone have any ideas?
I am thinking of a cool lunch meal.

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 3:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Check out! It has AMAZING recipes, and a cool little thing where you put in the ingredients and it finds you recipes using those ingredients. Try it out!

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• grill it, cube it up, put it on top of a bed of lettuce, green bell peppers, and onions...?

i like to use chicken in slow cooker recipes with veggies.

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Chicken Alfredo!

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 3:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I cook pasta and add cubed chicken, cherry tomatoes cut in half, sugar snap peas (in the pod), and a mix of french dressing and mayo (i think its 2/3c. dressing, 1/4c. mayo) and toss it all together. Usually I'll cook it in the morning and pack some for my DH for lunch, then eat the rest of it cold for lunch myself. DH likes it cool also but it CAN be heated up and still tastes great!
    This is my favorite thing to do for lunch on a busy day!!

Answer by landons.mama at 4:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• thanks

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• that is the only chicken that I use ( skinless) .... and I do alot of things with it... just add simple seasoning like lemon pepper or garlic, etc ( you can get seasoning packets) ...... or I marinate it in italian dressing and bake it ( and I dont even like italian dressing, but it is really good !) ... I mix honey and onion soup mix together, spread it on the chicken and bake it ( my husbands favorite)... cut it in strips and cook it teryaki stir fry ....

Answer by glamomomo at 4:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I put it in a casserole with a cup of regular white rice, cream of chicken soup, some water. Top with frozen veggies of your choice (we like cauliflower and broccoli here), Bake it all and top with cheese right before it's done, just long enough to melt it. Quick easy meal.

Answer by Shelley83 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• soak it in italian dressing and then grill it (outside or in a pan), chop it up, let it cool, and serve with noodles (and more dressing!) or with a simple salad. it's also great in heavier pastas like alfredo or chicken spaghetti! have fun! =)

Answer by cassieerin at 7:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Chicken salad, chicken nachos.

Answer by vbruno at 9:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Cold Pasta salad.
    With Italian Dressing, Garlic, Parmasean Cheese, Chicken Cubed ..
    Can be served cold, room temp, or warm.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010