Pregnant ladies, plz let me know I'm not alone!

When you are trying to get some housework done, do you get pretty frusterated that you can't, and you have to sit down a lot?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Definitly, try a little music, I mean salsa, merengue, reggeton or something really a waker upper. Just try not to turn on the TV. LOL I am a couch potatoe and will change my thought of concentration. YOU R NOT ALONE!
    BoricuaMom2teen

Answer by BoricuaMom2teen at 4:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I expand my cleaning. I will do one area one day and so on. That way it isn't tiring on my body.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• nope. I just sat my fat bottom down and ran command central.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I've slowed down a lot this past week, thats for sure. I was getting really bad contractions from doing too much and ended up having to go to the hospital. If I don't slow down, they are going to keep me in there. So, I've been sitting a lot in between and made agreements with dh...he goes in the basement to do the laundry and brings it up for me to fold, stuff like that.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i'm not too far along yet, about 6 months. but with my first i remember how frustrating it was. trying to do the dishes when i could barely reach the sink. trying to clean the tub without having to get into it. and having to sit down constantly because the contractions would start. and forget the vacuum! that sucker was heavy!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I am 36 weeks and am starting to get frusttrated with not being able to do anything. I want to help my SO clean the house and do stuff, but if I am on my feet too long, they start to hurt and my ankles swell. He doesn't mind doing all the house work and he tells me it's okay, just to rest, but it really bugs me. Even getting into bed and trying to get comfortable is a task in itself. I feel like all I can do sometimes is eat and sleep. I do fold the laundry like the other person said and do a little here and there until I get tired. My SO doesn't really like me pushing myself to take care of things though. I just kepp telling myself to hang in there, she will be here soon.
    Laylasmom2010

Answer by Laylasmom2010 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2010