Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help and dont judge

I am so lost. months ago I was sexually assulted after drinking to much. I passed out and dont remeber much. A mistake on my part. now i have some guy sayin hes my babys dad.That he had sex with me. I have a boyfriend and i no this guy isnt.. atleast i hope not. he is volient.what are my rights. he is harrassing me now. i havent told my boyfriend yet since i am to scared

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (19)
  • been there. at least on the assault part... you should tell him flat out. and the police. drunk or not, not your fault. you ever wanna talk... i'm here

    Answer by Sandiii at 9:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • Well, if he's claiming to be the father, does this mean that he is the one who basically raped you? If he's ready to take responsibility for being the dad then he needs to take responsibility for raping you. It doesn't matter if you were drunk. What he did was wrong. DNA testing would prove who the father is.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • Did you have a rape kit done when you passed out? If there is proof that you were assaulted and he turns out to be the one who did it, he has no rights to the child. Tell your boyfriend NOW before this creepy guy does. And if this man is still saying that your baby is his, when the child is born make him pay for dna testing just to shut him up.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • Well Anonymous, As in the person who wrote the Q,,Ask the police or a lawer. Good day

    Answer by louise2 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • no i didnt get a rape test done. i didnt belive it. i mean it may be true. I got an std done when i first found out. he doesnt work, likes to drink and had pushed me a few times. i knew him before. its possible he might of i just dont remember. but the doc said i ovulated around the time i had sex with my boyfriend. if my period ended march 15th when would i have ovulated

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • I would tell your boyfriend. Get that fear off your chest. How do you know about the assault? Can you take a witness or person of knowledge with you to the police to make a report? If he pushed you that is assault too. Document it with the police. I know you may be afraid to lose your boy friend, but you need to communicate with him, and get this all figured out to the best that you can. Maybe the jackass is still lying and just stalking you. Also, when you actually got pregnant is not a perfect science. I would say chances are it is your BFs baby, but do dna to find out. It will so alleviate many of your fears. I hope you have support in the real world. You have nothing to be judged about. Talk to someone.


    Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • my period then was only 5 days. and i ment to say feb 14-18. when would i have ovulated and can he force me to get a dna test. also i am getting married next week

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • I am pretty sure I never did. the last couple months i told him to leave me alone. your not and i said that if he keeps texting me i will go to the police. but even if i get married he can still force a dna test. i hate him for what he done and i asked him when he messaeged me online starting with me why do you care you did this to me

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • hmmm

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • Will you should be honset with your boyfriend he will fine out sooner or later, when he dose fine out some other way it just look bad on your end and you may jus lose him. your rights are if he is stocking your and hurriasing you, you can call the ploice or fo the police and press charges against him they won't go pick up or anything but you can press charges where he can't come so many feet from you or calling you. change your phone numbers from house numbers and cell numbers don't give them to anyone expect your family. if he start threating you're life, or anything like that you differently press charges for verbal assuslts but talk to your Boyfriend if he get's bad let him get bad, he has a choice leave or get over it and help you out. good luck

    Answer by coolmom2805 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
is this wrong?