How accomplished are you feeling today?

I got a lot done today but mostly I am happy I got my windows clean inside and out! It really shines up my house! Except 1 stupid window...

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 4:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I feel VERY accomplished! I LOVE when my children are at day camp, and I have a full 9 hours without interruption to get things accomplished!! LOL Today I continued my summer project of painting the kitchen cabinets--which involved removing them, taking off the hardware, cleaning and sanding them, cleaning them again, priming and painting them with 2 coats!!

In between the paint drying, I watered and weeded my flower beds, and took the occasional Cafemom break! :o)

6 cabinet doors down, only 20 more doors, 14 drawers, 5 cabinets/frames, and an island to go!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• haha not very. now yesturday yay but today no. the only thing i have done is put the clothes in the washer, accidently washed a alrge load on small so i had to re wash them. threw them in the dryer and started washing babys clothes. still have yet to take the clothes out the dryer and put babys clothes into the dryer..oh well..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I am Freggin exhausted , I just trimmed all the bushes in the front of my house and was just about done and I cut through the extension cord! ARRRRRR............... I feel like I accomplished something today. But my DH is going to have to fix the cord. I try to do "something" every day while my DS naps, but it seems like I never get finished!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• well I almost made it level 14 today and I froze some corn I dont feel like I have accomplished much
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'm dealing with an upset stomach, and haven't brought anything up yet, does that count? If it does, I am feeling very accomplished!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Decently accomplished, I suppose. I sorted and dropped off the recycling, did three loads of laundry, picked up the house, made a nice dinner, and am about to walk the dog. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I changed out the oven ignitor all by myself. I am so mechanically challenged it is not funny. My oven was taking forever to heat up and there was a gas smell so I called a service technician, but he told me that it was probably the ignitor and explained how to take it out. I was and still am proud of myself.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2010