Do you use Clorox Greenworks?

Just wondered if anyone uses Clorox Greenworks and I was wondering ~ does this product kill germs and bacteria like the other products? I didn't see that mentioned on the label anywhere and was just curious. I just got a bottle and started using it this week and really like it. But, just wondering about killing the bacteria and such.

jekrmom

Asked by jekrmom at 4:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I don't know I use clorox wipes, and I like it.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 4:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i dont think it does. i love mine too but i think i'm going to get something like the wipes to use after i have cleaned with it, just to disinfect.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I use it. We are a chemical-free household. The natural products cleanse without the use of anti-bacterial/viral/microbial chemicals.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We use it. It is cleans without the harsh chemicals.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I HAVE used it, but it's not something I use all the time. I like it, but like all "green" options it's not going to kill everything that the harsh chemicals do... Although honestly, that's a good thing!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think I just found the answer to my own question!! I found an article that says most of these natural products do kiil germs, but are not disinfectants.
    http://www.examiner.com/x-2993-Albuquerque-StayatHome-Moms-Examiner~y2009m3d17-Do-green-cleaners-work

So, I think as I really like it as a cleaner, I will still have the regular Clorox or Lysol wipes for my kitchen counters ~ especially after meats have been in contact ~ toilet seats, door knobs and such.
    jekrmom

Comment by jekrmom (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Too expensive - and still contains toxins - take a look at green products that really work and are very reasonable - www.SaferForYourHome.com - I have been using them for 3 years - and have recommended them to many other people - all are as excited and impressed as I am.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2010