Overnight potty training.

and for the most part she is potty trained except at night. I can't seem to get her to go the night without an accident. I'm still putting her in a diaper or pull up to get her through the night. I am trying to get rid of drinks before bed and for the most part it is working. How do I help her get through the night without an accident? Will it come naturally at some point?

proudmomof2452

Asked by proudmomof2452 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Not sure, I had mine switch to undies only when I started training. He was trained in 4 days day and night, never went back to diaper and never wore pull-ups.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• from what I've seen kids grow out of it.
    I'd just give it some time.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• give it time. u can't push it.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• It;s a developmental things. She will do it when she and her body is ready. Just give it some time :)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 20, 2010