what are some fun and learnig projects do with a four year old?

I am homeschooling my daughter for 4 year old kindergarden. I was just wandering if any one has any ideas on project to do with a four year old? Any idea will help.

NicNat8505

Asked by NicNat8505 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wow! So many to list! We homeschool too and my son is transitioning from K to 1st grade. We have been lapbooking with him since preschool. Check out homeschoolshare.com for some excellent lapbook ideas!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Check out familyfun.com, nickjr.com, sprout.com, discoverykids.com, parents.com, for ideas. I also like preschoolexpress.com, they have a lot of ideas and projects that could be used for your 4 yr old. You can also just do a google search for kindergarten curriculum and a ton of sites will likely come up and have lots of project ideas. One that I liked was a science based project where we painted an egg carton with different colors, then went on a "nature walk" and my daughter had to find stuff that matched the colors. I guess that might be a little too young but you could adapt it to your 4 yr old by adding in counting or letters to find things.
    Lily23

Answer by Lily23 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010