is there a active wii fit plus group?

im looking for a new group to help me stay motivated and get my exercise in and helpful eating tips would be nice. the group im currently in has over 600 ppl but no on posts anything :( so i figure i'll look for a new one

londamg

Asked by londamg at 5:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Look for a new one or work to make the one you belong to more active ... you can make posts and maybe you'll inspire others to be more active too!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No there isnt one but maybe you should start one to help encourage other mamas on here, if I had a will plus I' would join. It always helps having others there with support
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i have been making posts.im one of the many admins lol the other admins i havent seen or the group owner for that matter in atleast 6 months if not longer
    londamg

Comment by londamg (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2010