get this- more of a vent- uggg! adult content

we rent a basement from a woman who is a bit of a flake to say the least. maybe I'm the pot calling the kettle black, but I think it is true. Nearly every night we hear her coming in yelling to some poor soul on her phone (she's always on her cell) about her new tragedy.
anyway, one day we can hear her banging away at the bed boards. just about 5 minutes after it stops, she throws the door open to our place giggling that her friend who had 'just stopped by' needed to come downstairs to look at our shower problem. we said no.
after that we laid down the law that there is to be no barging in on us unannounced.
unless the booty call had left and this handyman friend made a quick entrance, she had to have been banging her handyman friend!

I can respect a woman's right to want to fulfill her needs, but the idea of 'now that I'm done screwing this guy, you have to let him into your place' is just too much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Trashy to say the least!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• oh shes bad
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• he should atleast wait to get his pay after your shower is fixed. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• There are rules to renting places and she has broke one of them. She has to give you notice to when she is entering your place and that she didn't. I would have done what you did. She needs to be a little more respectful of your home.
    proudmomof2452

Answer by proudmomof2452 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• She has to call you or give you written notice before coming into your home. Ugh shes is super tacky
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would say you need to look for another place
    lawse51

Answer by lawse51 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• she does give us notice now. we are keeping our eyes open, but for now this is the best place.
    she continues to make agreements and break them, but as far as I know, she no longer comes into your space without sending a email first.

so I'll give her that much.
    but it still gets me that she would do what she did that day, that was the final straw for me!
    I agree with Jennifer588 - made me wonder if she was exchanging favors for fixing the shower. I an VERY open minded, but this was bad timing to say the least! YUCK!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• EWWWWWW.....................I have to go barf now.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010