does it matter to you how big. .

you T.V is! HAHAHAH
anyways. .
what is guys obsessions with big T.V's?
husband recently got himself a deployment present which was a new 50 inch plasma. at first iw as like oh lord this is too much t.v but now im like this is nice. except or tv stands now bending under the weight of the plasma and i need to get a new stand but still. . .

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 5:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its totally a guy thing...
    mamaboys0207

Answer by mamaboys0207 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We have a home theater with a 7 foot screen.  At first I thought it was overkill, but it is awesome for watching movies and I can watch TV without my glasses. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• This is actually something DH and I agree on. We both like big TV's. We just bought a 47' LG about 2 months ago. I'm salivating over beeky's response. 7 feet!?!?! Ahh...now I want one! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• no, we had a nice 32 inch TV and last year hubby bought himself he's own present and its a 50 in plasma and I think its to big but he loves it for gaming
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• my husband thinks we need a 50 inch. i dont get why. we dont even have cable!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would prefer a little TV that we could keep in the closet and only bring out when we want too,so no I don't care about size!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'm the one that whined and complained in this house til we got the 42". DH couldn't care less about it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• we have a panasonic 50inch plasma....at first it was huge but I think since we've adjusted to it its a good size. I originally wanted a 46 inch but we decided to just go big...we're not planning on buying a tv anytime soon so minus well.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My husband just bought a 50" plasma, and we have it mounted on the brick wall above the fireplace mantel...I didn;t think I was going to like it, but it actually looks great...and I get to go furniture shopping (since we moved the TV armoire to the basement.) I need two new recliners and two new full sized sofas! WOOT!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I guess the guys think the bigger the better, It does not matter to me
    lawse51

Answer by lawse51 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010