Does anyone in your family play an instrument?

My husband plays guitar. I sing but cannot play an instrument at all. I would love to play guitar or piano.

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 5:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I play piano, guitar, and bass.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• me, my 12 year old brother and my dad play guitar, and me and my dad also play harmonica!!
    ahasugar

Answer by ahasugar at 5:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My son plays Guitar, drums and French Horn. He taught himself the guitar, he is working on the keyboard now.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Hubby and FIL play drums.
    My uncle plays organ and piano.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Hubby plays guitar and a few other instruments, Hubby's nephews and niece play the violin and guitar, Hubby's dad plays the guitar, my grandmother played the piano and organ, my dad plays the guitar, my aunt was learning how to but I don't know how that is going, and I somewhat learned the piano. Hubby's family is quite musical I suppose. Mine not so much.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 5:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I play piano
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My "marching band" son who is at band camp right now plays the drums, the piano, the guitar, the bass, the sax, and is thinking about learning how to play the bass drum with the marching band so he can join a bugle corps. He really loves his music.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010