What's with men?

Why is their head wired so screwed up?
They think its okay for them to do something but not us?
For example a man cheats on his woman and he expects her to forgive him, but if she cheats on him there's no forgiving.
I'm not saying it's always like this but its frequent.
Another example: They don't want us talking to our exs but they think its okay for them to do it.
I just see so many post on here and how their man is pulling crap like this.

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I have concluded that they are just very selfish creatures... I'm glad that my DH is not quite as selfish as most men, but he has his moments and I guess so do I.

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Its true cause reading that I TOTALLY pictured me and my husband and all was true...

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• yeah men dont know what to do either it is good or bad

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

Answer by twinmama2009 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Wow, I got voted

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• worriedmommy you're telling me that your man has NEVER been upset with you for doing something but yet he did the same thing. It could be for anything, like leaving the bathroom door open he ask you not to do it but he leaves it open all the time.

Lol, we don't fight over stuff like that, so no. I know plenty of women who do the same thing so it's not just a man thing.

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Of course they are different and think differently. They hold us to a higher standard. I don't have a problem with that but I do hold them accountable for their part in a relationship.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If you are going to generalize that all men are pigs, then all women are bitches.

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Amen spirited witch!! :)

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think I see what the issue was with our answer worriedmommy600
    the statement 'perhaps the men you ladies have chosen' make sit sounds like it's the womans fault for making a bad choice. lots of women would take issue with that.

but anyway, I agree with the poster. there are some VERY good men out there, but often they stand behind the double standard.
    a lot of them can be very babyish