can you put an ultrasound photo in your profile instead of the stork pic in the expecting part?

how?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 6:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• yes i believe you can. where it says edit information i think there is a button to upload a picture. not sure tho but i know you can. just like you can add a picture of your own kids next to there information like name and how old they are
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You can put any pic as your avatar .... I probably should change mine one of these days ... hmmm, maybe today!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• There - I clicked on the "change avatar" button, told it to browse, found a cute pic on my computer, previewed it, and saved. So, if you scanned your ultrasound and saved it, you could do that too.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Oh, oops! I was looking at the avatar part ... but yes, you can do exactly the same for your child's photos
    aliceinalgonac

• The PP's have it right. Click privacy + settings and then kids. In the expecting section click edit next the one you want to change. A pop up window will come up and there is an option to upload a photo. You will first need to either scan the ultrasound into your hard drive or take a digital photo of it to upload to your computer.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2010