you know you loved ones deployed when. . .

you have no less than one phone on you at all times
and if you leave the house you phone is set up to alert you to new emails and instant messages : )

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 6:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• murphys law happens, everything that can go wrong, will.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 6:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• oh tell me about it. DH is stuck at some small airport b/c they cant find a plane to take them to where they need to be! so he cant call and can barely IM me!!
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Its gotta be hard! My husband travels with his job, but it is nothing dangerous. He is gone for 3 weeks home for 1. It is hard but at least I know he is safe! But I am the same way with my phone, I dont care where I am or what I am doing I always have it with me and will drop whatever to answer his calls. We are on oposite schedules! GL God Bless
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I hear ya! I'm close to my husband's brother and when he just away for training I'm on pins and needles!
    judge all you want ladies, but this is my husband's brother and the father of my nieces!

even my husband tell me 'it's ok to feel how you feel!'
    Anonymous