• In the Spotlight:

ADVICE!!!

I'VE BEEN HAVING LOWER ABDOMINAL CRAMPING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS NOW,I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD IN 12 DAYS SO I KNOW I CANT TEST YET,ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN TRYING FOR A WHILE NOW,SO I'M PRAYING THAT I AM.THESE ARE MY SYMPTOMS 1'CRAMPS 2-LOWER BACKACHES3-NAUSEATSED4-BLOATED5-MY BOOBS FEEL SORE6-ALWAYS TIRED.COULD I BE PREGO?WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A TEST?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could be...I'm having the same symtoms and crossing my fingers! *Baby Dust*
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• sounds like you could be,pregnant i dont know when you can take a test though.sorry.but sounds like you could be prego,good luck
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 9:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Get one of those fancy, 5 days sooner pregnancy test, and take it first thing in the morning. I used a cheap dollar store test when i found out i was pregnant, and i was only like 2 weeks pregnant.
    Good luck.
    mybabychunk

Answer by mybabychunk at 10:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• U COULD BE IM 6WKS PREGNANT AND I CRAMP ALL THE TIME IM BLOATED MY BOOBS ARE SORE AND MY FACE IS BREAKING OUT!! THE TRICKY THING IS ALOT OF SIGNS OF EARLY PREGNANCY ARE THE SAME SIGNS U GET B4 U START UR PERIOD!!! GOOD LUCK BABIES ARE A BLESSING
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i hope you are because im experiencing all that too!! ill pray for you good luck and heres some baby dust!!!!!!
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2008