if u could ...

talk to a passed loved one and say one thing what would it be?

i would tell my dad that life really freaking blows without him most the time.

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would of told my best freind i would be there to pick him up and NOT to get into his BIL car. then i would of taken a differnt rout home and avoided the car accident all together.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would apologize to my aunt for holding a stupid grudge, and hope that she would forgive me. I live everyday with the gilt and sadness!

mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Only one thing? I'd tell my husband that love lasts forever.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Ya it would be my Dad too.... I would just tell him how much I miss him and love him and hope he's proud of me (I started back to college to be an RN since he passed away) and to tell him how much his Grand-babies miss him too!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 6:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'm sorry about your dad :-(

I would talk to my FIL and tell him he did a greatjob raising my husband. And that I love him like my own dad. I'd known him for years, but never told him.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would tell my friend Ryan that he "called it"... he set up my husband and I :)
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would tell my Dad that I have always loved him and missed him while my step-dad helped raise me, then I would tell my Step Dad that I'm sorry for having left my mom when she needed us the most. (My real dad died when I was 9, from 13-24 I had my step dad and shortly after he passed away in 2007, my husband's job took us and our two small children 2 hrs away from my mom.) My step dad knew how much we loved him. A week before passing we told him our 3rd baby was to be named after him- we hoped for a boy, but got Miss Callie Patrick instead. :)
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have made my peace with those who have passed on in my life. I made sure they knew I loved them and that I would see them again. I do miss my Mom. There are so many things I wished I could have learned from her.
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 7:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would like to thank my grandpa for being an example for me. He set the bar high as far as wat kind of character to expect from a man.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would tell my cousin to put her glasses on instead of on the seat next to her.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2010