Do YOU think all men are pigs?

I just got voted down in a question twice because I said that not all men are bad and that I have a good one. My fiance (of 3 years) is a wonderful man!! He loves, raises, and financially supports my son (from my previous marriage), he helps me clean the house, buys me roses just because, kisses my forhead and holds my hand when we make love, visits me on my lunch breaks when I'm at work, wont let his Mom or brother talk badly of me, and loves me for me. Ladies, not ALL men are bad.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Not all men are pigs. I've been married to a non-pig for more than 45 years.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have a good one too. married now for 11yrs and 3kids. I couldn't have asked for a better man.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 6:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• The down voters probably thought you are lying. I have gotten the same negativity on here about the same thing. My husband is like yours, so I know all men are not jerks. Yay us!

But you can't be too hard on those that feel that way, they haven't had the pleasure of knowing a REAL man.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Nope, I don't think all men are pigs, in fact, I don't think I know any that are. I'm sure they are out there, but it is unfair to generalize a whole group because of a few people.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 6:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• define "pigs".

I have a good man but other women might consider him a "pig" if they heard some of the things he has said.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• luck you bitch!!!
    lol. i agree though. there are some good men out there. but theres alot of piece of shit ones too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would put a stereotype and say ALL men... I think it depends on the man and the situation... My husband can be an ass at times but he is a good man! He is a good provider, and makes sure that me and my son are taken care of and happy at all times! He helps around the house, and with cooking!

mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I used to think that way..with good reason too! I had lots of bad experiences...but I don't think that way anymore. Just as we have had good experiences with good men..some women have had just as many bad experiences with men...and try telling a scorned woman that there are good men out there..haha! Trust me..there ARE men that DESERVE the "PIG" title. Surely not all of them...I hope the women that have had such bad experiences as I have had in the past...come to find that not all of them are like that..just as I have found.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would put a stereotype and say ALL men... I think it depends on the man and the situation... My husband can be an ass at times but he is a good man! He is a good provider, and makes sure that me and my son are taken care of and happy at all times! He helps around the house, and with cooking!

I wouldn't because if we are going to go that route then ALL women are bitches (as the men say!)
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• They might just be jealous. I get a little jealous sometimes when I hear about men who help around the house and help with the kids because I wish my husband would do that. I think a lot of men are pigs, but not all.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2010