does anyone know a good site to find an evening gown

my bf invited me to his Christmas party for work only thing is its formal and i cant find anything to wear at all. ive looked and looed and i dont know where else to look.

TreQuansmomma

Asked by TreQuansmomma at 9:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• What age what size what price. These are key questions. Try second had stores some carry nothing but the gowns for special occasions. Try google for evening gowns or second had shops. Good Luck

Tinkerbell3396

Answer by Tinkerbell3396 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• lightinthebox.com Huge selection, good prices.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• find a David's Bridal or other bridal shop in your area evening gowns need to be fitted so unless you are prepared to pay for a seamstress I would find a local shop to order it for you and make the adjustments
    JoysMom

Answer by JoysMom at 1:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• gojane.com..
    nana

Answer by nana at 9:55 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I just got one today from JCPenney's. I don't know what style or color your looking for but I'm in love with mine....so much I think I'm wearing it for DH's company Christmas party.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 11:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The one I bought is on my page, check it out.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 1:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• thats what im lookin for one for. he has a Christmas party that is formal its in a hotel on the river and i need a dress.
    TreQuansmomma

Answer by TreQuansmomma at 12:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2008