when having sex with your partner is it suppose to hurt ?

penetration of hus pen.. reaches a point and its pain after that sometimes not all the time is that suppose to happen

AnikaStoute

Asked by AnikaStoute at 7:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Health

• If he is long or your cervix is low...then yeah, cause he is hitting it. LOL have him not thrust so deep.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:05 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No

Answer by admckenzie at 7:05 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• It's possible you have a yeast infection or something. Before I had sex I wouldn't really notice a yeast infection until I started to itch down there, but after i started having sex I would notice the pain in sex before the itching.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Maybe try some lube?
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• DAM ARE WE GETING NASTY ON HERE ! L.O.L ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 7:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• sorry I can't remember the name, but I've heard of a condition where sex becomes painful for no obviously explained reason.
    sometimes women suffer this all along, and other times it can onset later in life.

I'd do some research on the subject- I remember hearing about it on a talk show, and seeing a story about it in ladies home journal can this marriage be saved article. good luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2010