What can i make with shoe boxes?

I want to inspire my lil girls(shes 2) imagination and i thought maybe a couple of shoe boxes will do the trick but i cant come up with anything....Any ideas????

teen_mommy1133

Asked by teen_mommy1133 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I ust to decopage the boxes with pictures of my baby and family and friends. in the box i did for my baby i kept all of her important things in there like her umbilical cord, first lock of hair etc. any thing that was important to me to give to her some day i put into the box
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 7:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My boys have made an entire city out of them. They use it for their cars and act out scenes with action figures.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I made a train set out of them. Twenty six boxes, one for each letter of the alphabet, each day we went out & collected different items that started with the corresponding letter.

Also, you can make some diaromas.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You could make a fun doll house using the shoe box. Look around and you will get all kinds of ideas for furniture from recycled items.
    nanbon44

Answer by nanbon44 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Read about an animal (say beavers) and then make a little beaver habitat using paint & homemade clay.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I would shoe boxes for storage and make em fancy and stylish! lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Cover them with colorful shelf paper and turn them into treasure boxes--or storage for dolls, or art supplies like markers and crayons.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• decorate the outside
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:54 AM on Oct. 17, 2010