Why do you support Palin?

I have seen the little buttons people have as their avatar and siggy that have Palin in large letters with McCain in smaller letters underneath. I don't get it. Are you voting for McCain solely because of Palin? If so, why? I have seen her stumble over questions or just talk instead of answering more times than she has clearly answered. I feel bad for her. I don't think she is stupid per se... but she is clearly not used to the spot light and not ready for the tough questions. I don't think she is prepared for the VP spot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• May I ask why you support obama?
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 10:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Here is the reason I support the McCain and Palin ticket. Palin and her family represent your average American Family. How many people do you know that have a disabled child? How many people do you know that has a husband, wife, son or daughter in the military and has either been deployed or is about too? How many families out there have a daughter who is 17 and pregnant? How many sports moms do you know out there? She's not your average POLITICAN either.
    She may stumble over questions, she may answer a question several times, she also may not even answer a question, but what difference does that make. I have heard Obama and Bidden do the same thing several times.
    Maybe it will have to be someone like Sarah Palin to go to Washington and change it. They are the CHANGE AMERICA NEEDS. Vote McCain/Palin 08
    Anonymous

• Palin is a white woman who is pro-life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

i second this answer no one could word it better
    lovingmomof7

Answer by lovingmomof7 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• That's it? Anyone else?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I THINK THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING TO VOTE FOR MC CAIN BECAUSE OF HER FAMILY SITUATION. WHAT THE *** IS THAT GOIN TO DO FOR OUR COUNTRY??
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Sarah Palin carries alot of the same beliefs and ideals I do. I believe the reason she may stumble over questions is she is too "coached". She needs to be able to answer questions in her voice and her own words. They need to quit mollycoddling her. She is a strong, smart woman.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 5:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Because she will bring change to the congress and the white house. If she can do for the rest of the country what she has done in Alaska we will be a better country. She is a common American who has the same life issues as we do. She is one of us. She will be a breath of fresh air to America. I think the liberals are scared of what she can do for us nobodies in America. She represents our voice. She will bring change.
    2boysmom722

Answer by 2boysmom722 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

Couldnt of said it better. Thanks 2boysmom722, that's what I was trying to get at but forgot to write it in.
    McCain/Palin 08
    Anonymous

• Thank you ladies for your candid responses! I have a hard time finding people who will actually answer me without attacking.

Oh and for the record... I am not an Obama supporter. I am undecided. I just don't see why people are voting for McCain because of Palin.
    Anonymous