Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

LoL Just for fun!!!

teen_mommy1133

Asked by teen_mommy1133 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in

• Orangy spray tan because it'll fade in a few days. Bad tan lines last an entire season....longer if you live in S. FL like me
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Weird tan lines. Luckily I will never have either! I don't tan, I burn and I would never use a fake tanner, I am happy with the ghostly white.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I avoid the sun at all costs. I am very fair skinned and I burn easily. I also tend to freckle and not tan. Those fake spray on tans are a hoot to look at in bad wedding pictures. Who ever thought a tan was orange?

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 7:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• tans are bad for you!!!!!always wear sun screan and DONT GO TANNING! you will be wrinkly and old looking at a very young age. go with the spray tan! even if it does turn out to be one of thos things that cause cancer, so does the sun but atleast you can still retain your young healthy skin!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• How long is the orangey color going to last? If we are talking months then Id rather have the bad tan lines. If I can just lock myself in at home for a few days til the orange goes away then Ill take that.
    SHAEDON

Answer by SHAEDON at 7:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Bad tan lines ... and I get rid of mine by simply wearing a different cut the next time I'm out in the sun
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'll take the tan lines.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'd rather have weird tan lines. Who would want to be orange?
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Weird tan lines,for sure!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 11:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Weird tan lines
    LadyJewel0919

Answer by LadyJewel0919 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 21, 2010