38 weeks pregnant and baby isn't moving as much as she use to, normal?

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 7:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes as long as you still feel her its normal its because she doesnt have enough room in the belly your almost due so its very normal
    Welch41407

Answer by Welch41407 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• perfectly normal. i was worried about this with my last pregnancy. my doc said to do a fetal movement count. just lay down on the couch and count each little or big movment you feel. if you feel atleast 8-10 movements within one hour everything is fine.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yep. Because the baby is bigger and has less room to move around. As long as the baby moves and your checkups are normal, you're fine. :]
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 7:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes...the baby doesn't have as much room to move as he/she did before. But if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to call your doctor. Good luck momma!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Very Normal ma! :)
    Baby has probably gotten into delivering position. Baby is big enough to take up most of the space in there now, so theres less room very rapoid movements..and probably gettign lots of rest before the BIG DAY!! :)
    Congradulations!! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Thank you so much, I know I am almost there :) Thank God!!!!!!!!! I am just counting down the days but just have noticed she hasn't moved as much the past 3 or so days like normal... and have noticed this evening my belly is all to 1 side which she is NEVER on that side it's always the other so i was just worried! it looks weird..lol and keeps kicking under my boobs..lol
    randilinn

Comment by randilinn (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Listen I dont want to scare anyone....But I had the same issue....I went to the ER and my sons heart rate was very low and they gave me a cseaction......Better safe then sorry I say.....Could be she just doesnt hve room anymore but I just wanted to tell you cuz I was in the same boat....everyone told me oh its nothing but my gut told me otherwise and I was right...Best of luck
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 8:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2010