Do you love pens and paper?

I do! I'm a total addict. I've learned that I have to stay away from those aisles at stores because I'll spend too much money there. I love all different papers you can buy... and the colors of ink and styles of pens. Too fun!!!!

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 7:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a weird addiction for pretty paper even though I am not a huge fan of scrapbooking. I just picked up beautiful file folders at the dollar tree. (Yeppers Flaming Softserve, that place that sells Sprees in the big box) I think my attraction to office supplies is because I used to be a secretary/bookkeeper. Its weird ~ I love that stuff!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I am totally an office supplies/school supplies addict ... I have to stay away too!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I love pens and papers all kinds.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Lol!! I'm the same way!
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 7:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Lol me to
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 7:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I do, I do! I love notebooks. I'm very particular about the color of the lines. And the feel of the paper. I hate the teal lines, I only like the blue lines on notebook paper. Though, I do have a few from Target that are different. The paper is, it feels almost like it has some fabric to it, and it's yellowish.
    I love pens, too. Especially drug company pens. And pencils.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i write my first drafts with pen and paper.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'm like that with scrapbooking supplies. I know if I pass by the scrapbook aisles at the store, I will be spending money lol
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2010