What's with the aging rockers and reality tv shows??

We've had the Osbornes, Gene Simmons, and now we have Dee Snider from Twisted Sister getting his own show about his family!! WTF?? Do we REALLY need these shows??

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 8:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Rock and Roll never gets old it just moves into reality t.v.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• There is no need for any show about Dee Snider.
    I wont even allow myself to stumble upon that crap by accident.

The Osbornes I enjoyed mostly because A.Ozzy rules and is a legend and B.Sharon is so bad ass and awesome.
    Gene Simmons, his show is so fake and so clearly scripted but I will watch it if nothing else is on and I don't feel like doing anything else other than watch tv because there are some funny moments.
    Dee Snider? No thanks.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I hated the Osbournes show. There was NO parenting going on...just a lot of disrespect and cursing. I actually like Gene Simmons Family Jewels show. I had no idea what kind of business guru he is. He is also a terrific parent. Nick and Sophie are two pretty grounded, smart kids. Shannon is a goofball sometimes..but she is a very THERE parent. I think it's nice to see a celebrity family that doesn't farm it out or call it in.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• ok, who is Dee Snider?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Dee Snider's band was/is Twisted Sister, the only song I know of their is "we not goin' to take it anymore". He's the main singer, the blonde with the blue eye shadow. In regards to Gene Simmon's I like his show, I can't the Osborne's. I watched one show of Gene Simmon's where he went to college classroom, took the marketing students ideas pitched them to his client and then turn around and gave the student a check for $20,000 for his idea. He didn't tell the student what he was doing....and the student was SHOCKED when Simmon's gave him the check. that moment there made me love the show even more!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• pinkdragon ... LMAO at your answer!

kjrn ... he was the lead singer of the 80s band Twisted Sister.
    SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I know!! It is getting out of control, if it is not an aging rock star, it's some lame ass sports star, or some rap person no one has ever heard of.  Really? who is watching this crap?

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• SOME aging rock stars are still cool and sexy. ( Sting, for example...what a man.Rrrruffff )
    THESE guys you mentioned ....not so much .
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Doesn't matter to me,I love Gene Simmons show,I loved the Osborne's show.Not sure if I'll watch Denn Sniders show.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Matter of fact,I'm watching Gene Simmons show right now.
    cutebaby06