What music do you listen to when you relax or seriously need to concentrate?

I am a super edge tense person when i get stressed! And for studing i get worse and wig out but silence gets me thinkin bout all the stuff i need to do. So what kind of music do you like that calms ya down. Any good radio websites that you know of? I like pandora but its finding the perfect "station"

Classical and violinish music makes me think about how exhausted lol? certainly relaxes me but too much.

Elizzaay

Asked by Elizzaay at 8:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I listen to chanting music, like tibetan buddhists
    LadyJewel0919

Answer by LadyJewel0919 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I listen to a band called "Mazzy Star" when I want to relax. They're mellow and moody and lovely.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I like dulcimer music, it's very calming
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• do you have to have music? You could try to listen to nature sounds. I have a CD of the Whales of the Pacific. I LOVE IT. Plus other CDs of nature noises. But the ocean and whales are my favorites. Other than that in the line of music, Dave Matthews accoustic stuff burned to CDs.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I like listening to Ray LaMontagne station on pandora when I need to relax. All kinds of great stuff.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Native American flute ... very mellow, very spiritual, always brings me to center.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 8:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When I want to relax or concentrate, I listen to Nightwish- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Klove- It's Christian music and it is so calming to me.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2010