when can i see the gender if the baby

im 15 and im preagent and have lots of questions!

Monica1196

Asked by Monica1196 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• we found out at 16 weeks....but usually the anatomy scan at 20 weeks...congrats!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• usually around 18 or 20 weeks if the baby shows it's parts LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You can usually find out at your anatomy scan around 20 weeks... that is if your child cooperates and decides to show you lol. I know plenty of people who had to wait to find out until the baby was born because they could never get a clear view of that area during ultrasounds due to the position of the baby. I went 3 weeks ago for my anatomy scan and they tried to check what I was having but the baby didn't want us to know...maybe at my next ultrasound. Fingers crossed that you will be able to find out the gender if that's what you want =) Congrats!
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Doctor prefer to wait til 20 weeks but apparently they now have a urine test. Don't know if it works but you can buy it at almost any store.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 8:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Around 20 weeks.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2010