Do you think that now you're an adult you have to stop liking "childish" entertainment such as movies, toys, acting silly, etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I still like to play video games with or without my hubby, I love to watch the Little Mermaid, I love playing with my son and play doh and the list could go on. I guess I'm just a big kid, and that's what keeps me young!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Why would you have to stop liking it? Having kids gives you an excuse to enjoy all these "childish" activities again without having to explain yourself. I can't wait for my son to be old enough to go on rides or to parks; I'll be right there in line with him, just as excited!
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• That's what I think so too. But I find some people who roll their eyes or make dumb comments that "it's so high school" to act the way I act...that I should act more like a "mom" than a kid. I'd rather be the one playing w/ my child at the slide and swing than be the one sitting at the bench just watching them play.
    Anonymous

• I'm 45 and still "play".  It keeps me young and I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.   I've met women my age who are shriveled up old prunes, and that's not for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I sometimes sneak in and play my son's Lego Star Wars game. and I love fruit roll ups.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• no that's a purk of having a kid! u can play with legos and play do and not look dumb lol
    aidansmommy529

Answer by aidansmommy529 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• There is nothing better in the world than a good game of hide-and-seek! Especially hide-and-seek in the dark. I get so psyched when kids are like "lets play hide-and-seek!" I'm like "Yeah! Can I play too?!" LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• you have no idea how much i have watched and done kid stuff... even before i had a lil girl.... i've worked in daycares for 6 yrs... ahhhhh
    dctsmom87

Answer by dctsmom87 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I don't think age makes a difference on how you act or what your interests are. If I didn't act silly my kids would start to wonder about me.
    mommaspride

Answer by mommaspride at 11:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• No way! I'm nothing but a big kid at heart. My girls and I are big video game fans, and I often get in the floor to play barbies with them or build with legos. Just because I do these things doesn't make me any less responsible.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2008