How do you go on when you feel like everything you ever wanted is took away from you in a heart beat?

angelloyce2009

Asked by angelloyce2009 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Know that's an immediate feeling & things change given time.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You take a deep breath and you tell yourself that the only way things are going to get better is if YOU make it better.

Things are never as bad as they seem and there is always something good that comes from something bad. It just may not be obvious right away.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 9:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I don't think we really have a choice except to go on. Life goes on no matter what happens. Sometimes it feels useless, but then tomorrow can surprise you and bring a whole new life. You simply pick yourself up, shake yourself off, realize that if you let this thing get you down, you have lost. You need to be strong and carry on.

(this is as much information I can give you with not knowing the situation you are in) Prayers for you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have lost everything before I man up and move on. Losing things is hard but you have to look at it as you have tomorrow to do it again. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Can you elaborate a little more on the situation?
    Anonymous

• BTDT and you take a deep breath, you pick yourself up, you dust yourself off, and you take one step at a time.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If you want to know more message me back.
    angelloyce2009

Comment by angelloyce2009 (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010