Is sex different for men than women?

Is sex different for women than men? Of course the parts are different but when it comes to an emotional connection? I have read that the biological sexual drive, or lack of it, relates to how much testosterone is present. Men biologically have much more testosterone than women. Men’s biology equips them to be ready for sex most of the time, which is nature’s way of ensuring the survival of the species. Women, on the other hand, often do not experience a biological sexual drive unless they are in the middle of their menstrual cycle. This fact can create a big problem in relationships.

Do you believe that?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 9:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, they ARE different and its more than just the equipment. Most women have to be in love to have sex. Men don't care---they just want sex. LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I believe it, i think that for most women sex is more about the emotional than the physical. Women need more of the emotional connection to be ready for sex. This requires more work on the mens part but they don't realize that most of the time.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 9:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I agree we are emotional creature,while men are visual creatures.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yup & never noticed it more after I had my dd. Men think about sex every 19 seconds where as you better catch me @ the right time each month!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• yes sometimes women can't even get off during sex.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 9:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Sounds about right to me, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i can have sex without any emotional or love connections. I think about sex and while I am working out and training I think about it. Yeah its different but not because I as a woman need a love connection.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think that is not true I think about sex a whole lot and how amazing and awesome just getting mine is.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I want to argue that that is not necessarily true because I have met women that definitely can play the man when it comes to sex.... But I know the majority of us need the emotional connection, even if we don't want to admit it.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I agree with pink dragon..I love fantasizing about it and like it without the emotional bs alot of the time
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010