HELP ME SAY A PRAYER FOR OUR LOVED ONES FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY???

Lord, I pray you watch over my little brother, Michael while he is in Iraq fighting for our country. I pray you bring him home safe so I can see him again. I have not
seen him in 14 years and we have a lot of catching up to do. I have been ready to get through this family matter and be a family again. May GOD be with you Michael with all of your dangerous tasks. In JESUS name, AMEN!!!!

strozilove

Asked by strozilove at 9:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Father I pray for all of our loved ones and all of the men and women that are fighting for our country. I pray for there protection and a safe return. I also pray for their families that they will find peace and comfort in you while there loved ones are away. In Jesus Name, Amen
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Lord, I pray you watch over Michael while he is in Iraq fighting for our country. I pray you bring him home safe so he can see his family again. They have not
    seen him in 14 years and have a lot of catching up to do. They have been ready to get through this family matter and be a family again. May GOD be with you Michael and all our loved ones with all of your dangerous tasks. In JESUS name, AMEN!!!!

Lord, I pray you watch over my older/only brother, Errol while he is in Iraq fighting for our country. I pray you bring him home safe so I can see him again. I have not
    seen him in 8 years and we have a lot of catching up to do. I have been ready to get through this family matter and be a family again. May GOD be with you Errol with all of your dangerous tasks. In JESUS name, AMEN!!!!

I hope you didn't mind me switching the names around. I pray for our brothers..
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2008