How many hours does your DH sleep on his day off?

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 9:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• atleast 12. sometimes he doesnt get up til about noon.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• He sleeps his normal 6-7 hours at night. The only time he gets more sleep is when we are leaving for vacation and he is the one driving all night =o)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• huh? why would he more sleep on his day off? I don't.
    NHGal

Answer by NHGal at 9:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• he "might" on a rare day here or there sleep an extra hour but not usually. ANd if that happens I get the day to sleep in if I need to. But for the most part we are both up when our son is
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• He gets two days off a week. On one he sleeps in and will sometimes sleep until around noon. This is after going to bed around 4 in the morning. On the second day I sleep in. I go to bed around midnight.
    .So, he sleeps the same amount, but when he doesn't have to get up early for work he'll stay up later for his "me" time and sleep later the next day. It works well for us, and has for five years now :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• This is my question. Is it ok for DH to sleep in on his day off and you have to be at work by 8 and he's still in bed when you leave, leaving the kids who are 5 and 7 alone until he feels like getting up.
    Deb79

Answer by Deb79 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Mine doesnt sleep in too long. He normally gets up about 5 a.m. during the week so whens he is off on the weekends, he gets out of bed at 8 or 9 a.m. thats sleeping in to him,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• On his rare day off, he sleeps in until the kids get up, at about 6 am, and lets me sleep in late. We usually go to bed around midnight.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• if he could,, he would sleep all day but my son and i make sure he doesn't sleep all day long though LOL
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Usually he gets up at the same time that he does on weekdays. Occasionally he sleeps an extra hour.
    sherri79

Answer by sherri79 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010