Do you get compared to a sybling/step sybling?

I do and it irritates me. My mom constantly tells me how wonderful my step sister and her kids are. Do you go through this w/your parents? Or Is my Mom just really special,lol?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 9:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• It's probably difficult not to compare my sibling and me - Annika is my twin!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I don't have either so I've always had my parents undivided attention which wasn't always a good thing lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yup. And it stinks. All I ever hear is how talented he is, and how hard he is working, and on and on and on. Then I get how I don't do enough, I don't raise my kids right, and not to turn into a show-off for making a 4.0 in school while being a parent.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I was always compared to my cousin by my grandmother. I absolutely hated it.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010