I found out I was pregnant when I was 5 months along...

i am not 6 1/2 months and have a lot of anxiety and paranoia. I'm an EMT and I know that that is not normal for me...but will it ever go away? there are strange things that just scare me and I don't know why.

jklmama027

Asked by jklmama027 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was 19 weeks when I found out. It will go away once you have your baby. My crazy dreams did. And the paranoia that i was going to have and accident or someone was going to hurt me and take my baby.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I was kinda crazy when I was pregnant and for a few weeks after I had my son. I blame the extra estrogen and the hormone crash and it does go away...hang in there :)
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 9:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I live at home with my parents and I'm close to my mom...I'm just scared that something is going to happen to her and I can't live with out her right now...
    jklmama027

Comment by jklmama027 (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Knowing the bad and crazy things that can happen are due to your job. It seems that would make it a little worse. I worked fastfood and was scared too. Yeah, once you have the baby and your hormones get back to normal you'll feel better.
    Congrats and good luck!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I was 19 or 20 weeks when I found out that I was pregnant with my second. I was a little relieved that it was already half way over, but at the same time I felt a lot of anxiety about not having enough time to prepare. I think you need to give yourself permission to feel the way you do and to process why. And then be okay with the possibility of there being no answer. :) I hope that makes sense... I think it just helps to know that you are not weird. It is okay to feel uncertian or scared, but just know that you are just fine. It might be a good idea to really explore your fears and bring logic to them. I hope this helps.
    squish

Answer by squish at 10:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I've heard of people finding out that late. To me that sounds kind of cool, but in a way not so great. I like to have a small glass of wine in the evening, and I would be so upset to find out that I'd been drinking wine pregnant. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i was 5 months along with my this one and my middle my hormones werent high enough to get a postive test.
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 4:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010