misscarrage

can you have a misscarrage and not have any symptoms of having one? i'm sure my baby is fine, i just get nervous untill i hear the heart beat.

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you have a misscarriage you will know it. I had one the first time i ever got pregnant, 4 days after i found out i was pregnant, i lost the baby. You will get really bad cramping and start bleeding heavily, spotting is just fine. So if you get anything more than spotting go to doctors if possible, or the emergency room. If in doubt and you arent sure, call the doctor
    mybabychunk

Answer by mybabychunk at 10:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I was the same way with my second baby. I was a nervous wreck until I heard the heartbeat. I miscarried a year or so prior to becoming pregnant with him and I was just so afraid after that. I never worried about it with my first, I guess I didn't know to. Although I think this type of anxiety is normal, you might want to discuss it with your OB at your next visit.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• U WILL KNOW IT I HAVE HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES AND 2 BABIES AND I NVR CRAMPED W/MY MISCARRIAGES BUT THE BLEEDING WAS HEAVY I WSNT VERY FAR ALONG SO THATS PROBLY WHT I DNDNT CRAMP AND NOW I JST FOUND OUT IM PREGNANT AGAIN AND IM A NERVOUS WRECK!!! I GO 2 THE BATHROOM EVERY HR JST 2 MAKE SURE IM NOT BLEEDING

kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• just to add...this is my second child and i'm 13 weeks and 6 days along
    SpringMommy07

Answer by SpringMommy07 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Not to make you nervous, but it's possible that the baby can die and you not experience the cramping or other "symptoms" I would think you would still bleed, but not really sure.
    JoysMom

Answer by JoysMom at 1:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2008