How far along were you when you found out?

if it was super late like past 12 weeks was it because you just hard irregular periods?
Did you take an at home test and it was negative? then had a blood test??...which came back positive, and how far along were you?....
Did you get a at home positive SUPER early, just wondering every women is ssooo different! i just find it to be interesting...

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 1st- 3 months

2nd- 6 weeks

3rd- 2 weeks
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I was 19 weeks when I decided to test. I always had irregular periods and they had skipped 3 months before but never 4, so, I tested and got a positive. I went to the health clinic and they tested me, I heard the heartbeat and they sent me for an U/S the nextt day where I was told that I was 19 weeks and 3 days. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Oh sorry, I took HPT's and then went to the Dr for it to be confirmed...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• 4 weeks with the first had symptoms and just knew - lost that baby at 9 weeks

8 weeks with next was planning my wedding so didn't pay attention to how long it had been since pms..lol found out 8 days b4 wedding! :)

3 weeks with this baby :) weren't really trying but wasn't protecting either if it happened it happened and it did..lol I just knew
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• #1 ~ 2 weeks - blood test
    #2 ~ 8 weeks - HPT
    #3 ~ 9 weeks - HPT
    #4 ~ 8 weeks - HPT
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I was 4 1/2 weeks along. I had been having cramps and thought I was starting my period. My SIL told me that I was pregnant and I didn't believe her. She convinced me to take a pregnancy test and sure enough, I was pregnant.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• 1st- 12 weeks, 4 days

2nd- 4 weeks, 4 days
    kirstensmommie

Answer by kirstensmommie at 9:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• 1st 5 weeks HPT
    2nd 4 weeks exactly HPT
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i was not quite a month preggo when i found out...when i reached the date for my period i waited a day or so and didnt start so i tested and whola i was preggo!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I was 3 weeks and 2 days, basically 9 dpo :) I used a First Response and an Answer and got faint lines but they were there. I have high hormone levels though so I'm not the norm.
    legalmom343

Answer by legalmom343 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2010