what would u do in my shoes?

well i moved into this very nice townhome not even a month ago. Well ever since then. I have had problems with fleas like 100's of them. Spiders,aunts, and mice.. I have called the people I am renting from and they say they are going to send pest control out here and that was 2 weeks ago.. This is just nasty i have a 2 yr old running around all the time.. I have set up mice traps my self but have not seen any come to them.. I have put up them fly things all over my house. Still dont help.. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Keep calling, Keep complaining.
    Bug the hell out of them until you get what you want.
    You have to be like that sometimes with rentals or you are just going to be unhappy.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• being it is a townhome. . .chances are they are in your neighbors and coming over to pester you too.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 10:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Do the townhomes have an HOA (home owners association). Because, even if you exterminate in your home, the pests will just come right back from the attached neighbor's house.

You'll have the most success with a coordinated effort with everyone in the building structure. Anyway, an HOA might have funds for just this sort of thing, or at least can help with coordinating the neighbors to get it all done at once.

An HOA might also have the power to fine or pester your landlord for not taking care of business.

Good luck
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• bombs and spray. and i could be wrong but if you hire an exterminator you should be able to take it off the rent.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• bombs and sprays don't always work. Try to find out where they are coming from. Do you have pets the fleas can life on?
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 10:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2010