Ever have one of those days?!

Life is so peachy keen I would love nothing more than swallowing a whole bottle of sleeping pills and say to hell with it! I have been feeling like this for the past 2 years. I have prayed to God to let me die, anything to end this pain. I am so tired of fighting it, it would be so much better for my family if I were dead. Then dh could find a woman who would be good to my girls.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Health

• hugsJust remember there is always tomorrow and things will get better.

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I hope you're exaggerating. I know some days can be so frazzeling you wish the day would just be over. We all have them. Sometimes it's just enough to know you aren't alone. If you aren't exaggerating please seek help.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Your kids need you, more then you can even comprehend right now. They need you inspite of how you feel as a parent. They dont care cause your their mamma. I saw an anti smoking commercial and I will share it with you. A woman was in the airport terminal with her young son. She let go of his hand and disappeared into the crowd. Of course the focus of the commercial was all about cancer, but the bottom line is true for all of us. The little boy began to cry and call out for his mamma. The announcer came on and said, "if this is your childs reaction after just a few seconds of you being gone, imagine what it would be for a life time?" If you need help, get the help you need now,,,cause your babies need you around for a long, long time hon
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• go see a psychiatrist honey!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Break stuff- limp bizcuit.
    Its just one of those days, when you don't wanna wake up, everythings fu#@%$ and everyone sucks.
    Hope this makes you feel better whenever I am under I listen to this or watch the video on youtube and I start to feel better just a sample. Have a better night.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2010