Do you think training bras should be padded??? Is it just me, or is this just a really bad idea

I saw an add in Justice For Girls and the bras they sell 28-36A cups are padded!! I think this is crazy?
Thoughts? Opinions?

Maureen-MD

Asked by Maureen-MD at 10:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• ya it kind of bothers me. i dont think i could let my dd wear one with padding. just another way to make girls think they have to look a certain way or boys wont like them. jmo
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• heck, I've never even figured out what we're "training" them to do! LOL

no, training bras should not be padded!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Well, I wear padded bras because I don't like everyone and their mom to know when I'm feeling a little chilly, if you know what I mean. So as long as it's just a little padding and not like a push up bra, I don't really see anything wrong with it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think it depends on how padded they actually are. If they are padded to add to the boobs no. But if they have a thicker layer of material that is kind of padding I like it because it keeps things away from a sensitive area. Just one layer of material is not enough for me. Kind of like the person above me mentioned.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• WHAT!!!! Absolutely not...i can't believe they would put padding in training bras!!! What are these companies hoping to teach these young girls?
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 10:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• That store for little girls no, but the womens bras, I prefer the ones that are padded with a little lift but I am only a B CUP I was a D Cup when was nursing.
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 10:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• LOL..If I rememebr correctly...when I was in training bras..there was NO NEED to buy padded ones because my friends and I were experts at padding them ourselves! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I cringe at the little bras I see in the little girls depts, they're underwire and padded, for little girls! I'm either so out of touch, or the world is just insane. I think it's terrible. Make the feel older, and want to look older, and it's just not needed, it leads to trouble imo. Scares me. I have boys right now, but I've always wanted a girl and part of me is just scared to have a little girl with the way the world is today.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Well no not to look like they have a rack.....but I can see maybe a modest pad to cover the nipple in a thin shirt. I hate when you can see nipples threw the shirt lol. So maybe just to make a girl feel more comfortable if she gets a chill or something.
    lovinlifemommy

Answer by lovinlifemommy at 12:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I dont see why training bras need to be padded. The girls have nothing but with padded its going to look like they have something which isnt needed
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010