Is there a quick way to know if someone "quoted" you in a post?

I usually go to my "my replies" and scroll through to see if anyone's quoted me and was wondering if there is a quicker way?

one_on_the_way

Asked by one_on_the_way at 10:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• nope
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You could look at your transcript (click on the blue banner above), and see the names of those who bumped or voted you up, or search by Cafemom screen names, to see where a particular poster has responded. If their profile isn't set to private, you can see the posts they responded to under their "recent activity."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If you're talking about in groups replies, then no. But I wish there was a way! It would sure make life easier!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yeah...I'm talking about group replies. It would be a nice feature...sometimes I'm sure someone could have quoted me, but if it is a busy post w/lots of replies since I last looked at it, I don't have the patience to scroll around searching for it.
    one_on_the_way

Comment by one_on_the_way (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Depending on your browser you can use the F3 function to search for your screen name on any page. It will automatically take you to any spot on any page that is using your screen name.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2010