Would you think less of a (woman) person who worked a dirty job??

And NO,I don't mean they were moraly dirty but physicaly dirty(lol,i know it's not coming out right). I mean they got dirt on their clothes?
I know some ppl are offended by "uneducated" ppl working dirty "jobs"

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 10:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have more respect for a person who works a job, that gets them dirty, than a person who sits around all clean, unemployed, refusing to work a job simply because they feel they are above having a job that would get them dirty. A job is a job & if you do it well & to the best of your ability, you should be proud.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• What do you mean "uneducated people" that work dirty jobs? I know many intelligent people who work hard labor jobs and I have more respect for someone who has and education but is willing to do whatever it takes to provide for themselves and their family's.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Heck no. I'd love a job that I could get my hands dirty.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 10:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No as long as shes feeding her kids and keeping a roof over their head,and her children are taken care of it shouldnt matter what or how she works.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Some of my hardest jobs and most satisfying jobs were those that I got very dirty indeed. I mucked horse stalls for my sister when she was in Vet school for an entire summer. Before that, my family owned a very small diner and I scrubbed everything you can imagine. Floors, walls, bathrooms, fryers, dishes, etc. When I got a 'professional' job in the US Air Force, I came home daily covered in grease, dirt and grime. I was filthy every time I finished a job on an airplane. Washing a car is one thing, washing a massive plane is something else entirely. I have met men and women who sit behind a nice desk all day, they may look just as tidy when they leave as when they arrived, but they are very dull indeed. Just my humble opinion.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 10:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Of course not! I work at a hotel in the housekeeping dept. I don't exactly get dirty, but I do sweat my wahoo off!! Does that count?
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Do you mean like cleaning public toilets vs. dancing on a pole?
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Of course not. My sister gets filthy at her job, she manages a mounted patrol and makes darn good money at it and could embarrass most men with how smart and strong she is!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No.My husband did not want to tell me that his dad worked at the garbage dump when we first met. I don't care. Shoot if you are working legally and you are happy I couldn't be happier for you.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• *an
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2010